This End User License Agreement, the Privacy and Security Policy and the modifications in respect of them ("Agreement") set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the App Tax Saver, as owned and operated by Tax on Mobile LLC.A Texas corporation, on behalf of those of its direct or indirect subsidiaries and/or affiliates, (collectively referred to as "TAXSAVER").
By using TAXSAVER you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and TAXSAVERâ€™s Privacy and Security Policy, as they may be amended from time to time in the future (see "Modifications" below).
- Privacy and your Personal Information
- Description of the Service
- Your Registration Information
- Use of the Service
- Use With Your Mobile Device
- Rights You Grant to Us
- TAXSAVERâ€™s Intellectual Property Rights
- Access and Interference
- Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
- Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor
- Alert Disclaimer
- Limitations on TAXSAVERâ€™s Liability
- Indemnification of TAXSAVER
- Termination of your relationship with TAXSAVER
- Force Majeure
- Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
- Apple requirements
- By using the Service and accepting this Agreement, you represent that you are of a legal age to form a binding contract with TAXSAVER.
- By accepting this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. Before you continue, you should print or save a copy of this Agreement for your records.
By using the information, tools,software, features and functionality including content, updates and new releases located on TAXSAVER App (together the "Service"), you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse the TAXSAVER website) or you are a "Member" (which means that you have registered with TAXSAVER). The term "you" or "User" refers to a Visitor or a Member. The term "we" refers to TAXSAVER. If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
For information about TAXSAVER's data protection practices, please read TAXSAVER Privacy and Security Policy, which is hereby incorporated into this Agreement. This policy explains how TAXSAVER treats your personal information when you access TAXSAVER and use the Service. The policy may be updated from time to time at our discretion. Changes will be effective upon posting to the site.
"We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally Identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record Information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie Information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable Information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure Commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card Number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Note that all sales are final and No refunds available.
The service is an app that allows members to log and track deductible expenses, while making sure it complies with the mandatory required information from the irs for valid deductions. It also tracks your mileage and applies the current irs rate for vehicle usage for business, charity and medical. It also allows the user to track time allocation per project.
You will be solely responsible for any wrong information and that TAXSAVER will not have any liability or responsibility thereof.
The service is provided to you by TAXSAVER and is meant as an aid to assist you in filing taxes. It is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice.
The amounts calculated by the app are for reference purposes only and should not be taken as fact. Several variables from each user help determine what percentage may or may not be deductible in each tax category. Please consult your tax professional before filing any tax return.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your loginide-mail address, allows you to access the Service. That Login ID and password, together with any mobile number or other contact information you provide form your "Registration Information".
By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the e-mail or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard, commercially available internet browser.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration Information, you agree to notify TAXSAVER immediately via our Contact form found on our Help page at - http://TAXSAVERusa.com/support.html.
Your right to access and use TAXSAVER and the Service is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use
Your access and use of TAXSAVER may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of TAXSAVER or other actions that TAXSAVER, in its sole discretion, may elect to take.
You agree that TAXSAVER may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant TAXSAVER a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub licensable, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to TAXSAVER in any way. TAXSAVER will not sell, publish or share your feedback in a way that could identify you without your explicit permission.
Use of these Service may be available through a compatible mobile device, Internet and/or network access and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider. TAXSAVER makes no warranties or representations of any kind, express, statutory or implied as to: (i) the availability of telecommunication services from your provider and access to the services at any time or from any location; (ii) any loss, damage, or other security intrusion of the telecommunication services; and (iii) any disclosure of information to third parties or failure to transmit any data, communications or settings connected with the services.
By submitting information, data, passwords, usernames, pins, other log-in information, materials and other content to TAXSAVER through the Service, you are licensing that content to TAXSAVER solely for the purpose of providing the Service. TAXSAVER may use and store the content, but only to provide the Service to you. By submitting this content to TAXSAVER, you represent that you are entitled to submit it to TAXSAVER for use for this purpose, without any obligation by TAXSAVER to pay any fees or other limitations.
The contents of TAXSAVER, including its "look and feel"(e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are protected under both United States and other applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of TAXSAVER belong or are licensed to TAXSAVER or its software or content suppliers. TAXSAVER grants you the right to view and use TAXSAVER.com subject to these terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided on TAXSAVER.com for your personal, internal and non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from TAXSAVER.com in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent.
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor TAXSAVER.com or any portion of TAXSAVER.com, without TAXSAVER's express written consent, which may be withheld in TAXSAVER's sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search TAXSAVER.com, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Explorer);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of TASAVER.com or the Service; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of TAXSAVER.com or the Service.
The content and all services and products associated with TAXSAVER.com or provided through the service (whether or not sponsored) are provided to you on an "as-is" and "as available" basis. TAXSAVER makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the content or operation of TAXSAVER.com or of the service. You expressly agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk.
TAXSAVER makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content on TAXSAVER.com or of the service (whether or not sponsored), and expressly disclaims any warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. TAXSAVER makes no representation, warranty or guarantee that the content that may be available through the service is free of infection from any viruses or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, surreptitously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
While all reasonable care and precaution has been taken to ensure that TAXSAVER provides the user with a safe environment, there may invariably be instances of viruses / trojans / worms entering the user's system. In such a scenario, TAXSAVER. Bears no responsibility or liability for whatever damages caused by such virus / trojan / worm.
During the course of the use of this website, the user may come across various web links to either web pages within this website or to outside websites / web pages. The user undertakes to bear all the risk associated with clicking on the link and visiting the target thereof entirely on his own and TAXSAVER shall bear no responsibility or liability for such links appearing on this website.
Neither TAXSAVER nor the service is intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice. TAXSAVER is not a financial planner, broker or tax advisor. The service is intended only to assist you in your financial organization and decision-making and is broad in scope. Your personal financial situation is unique, and any information and advice obtained through the Service may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Service may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. TAXSAVER does its best to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any alert. You also agree that TAXSAVER shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
TAXSAVER shall in no event be responsible or liable to you or to any third party, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, liquidated or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profit, revenue or business, arising in whole or in part from your access to TAXSAVER.com, your use of the service or this agreement, even if TAXSAVER has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this agreement, TAXSAVER's liability to you for any cause whatever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to $100.00 (one hundred united states dollars).
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless TAXSAVER and its officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you.
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or TAXSAVER as set out below. If you want to terminate your Agreement with TAXSAVER, you may do so by closing your account for the Service.
Please use the directions below to cancel your account: contact customer service by visiting support page: http://TAXSAVERusa.com/support.html
- Login to your TAXSAVER account.
- Go to "Your Profile".
- Locate the "delete TAXSAVER account" option under "More Options".
- Type in "delete" where prompted.
- Enter in the password for your TAXSAVER account.
- Press "Yes"
TAXSAVER may at any time, terminate its Agreement with you:
- If you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement);
- If TAXSAVER in its sole discretion believes it is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- Immediately upon notice, to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
- TAXSAVERreserves all right to change, alter, modify any of the terms and conditions of this user agreement including the right to suspend services available without giving notice, alter / change any or all the content, terms and conditions of this agreement, product or services contained on this website, etc. Without any prior notice.
- Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the TAXSAVER.com site. In addition, the Agreement will always indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Service after those changes are posted.
- Such modifications / alterations / changes shall automatically be incorporated into this user agreement and in the event you continue to use this website or any services of this website, you shall be deemed to have consented to / agreed to be bound by the said modifications / alterations / changes.
TAXSAVER shall have no liability when there is cessation, interruption or delay in the performance ofTAXSAVER obligations due to any reasons beyond its controls including among other things breakdown of concerned servers, interruptions in communication channels, earthquakes, volcanoes or such acts of God, labour controversy, civil disturbance, economic recession, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, fires, floods, storms, order or domestic or foreign courts, war or the inability to obtain services, transportation, or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or any change in or the adoption of any law, regulation, judgment or decree.
This Agreement, and your relationship with TAXSAVER under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions. Any dispute with TAXSAVER, or its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through the small-claims court of the Superior Court of Texas within the county of Dallas, Texas, except with respect to imminent harm requiring temporary or preliminary injunctive relief in which case TAXSAVER may seek such relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties. You understand that, in return for agreement to this provision, TAXSAVER is able to offer the Service at the terms designated, and that your assent to this provision is an indispensable consideration to this Agreement.
You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with TAXSAVER, its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to your use of the Service or this Agreement:
- You are giving up your right to have a trial by jury; and
- You are giving up your right to serve as a representative, as a private attorney general, or in any other representative capacity, or to participate as a member of a class of claimants, in any lawsuit involving any such dispute.
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Agreement.
You agree that if TAXSAVER does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Agreement (or which TAXSAVER has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of TAXSAVERâ€™s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to TAXSAVER.
All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in this Agreement shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between you and TAXSAVER regarding the subject matter of the same, and supersedes all other previous agreements.
If you downloaded the service or product from the mac app store, the following terms also apply to you:
- Acknowledgement: you acknowledge that this agreement is between you and TAXSAVER only, and not with apple, and TAXSAVER, not apple, is solely responsible for the software and the content thereof.
- Scope of license: the license granted to you for the software is a limited, non-transferable license to use the software on mac product that you own or control and as permitted by the usage rules set forth in the terms of service applicable to the mac app store.
- Maintenance and support: TAXSAVER and not apple is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services, for which additional fees may apply, with respect to the services. You acknowledge that apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the software.
- Warranty: TAXSAVER is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify apple, and apple will refund the purchase price for the software to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be TAXSAVER's sole responsibility.
- product claims: TAXSAVER, not apple, is responsible for addressing any user or third party claims relating to the software or the user's possession and/or use of the software, including, but not limited to:
- product liability claims;
- any claim that the software fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and
- claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Intellectual property rights: you acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the software or your possession and use of the software infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, TAXSAVER, not apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- Legal compliance: you represent and warrant that
- you are not located in a country that is subject to a u.s. government embargo, or that has been designated by the u.s. government as a terrorist-supporting country; and
- you are not listed on any u.s. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Developer contact info: direct any questions, complaints or claims to: tax saver usa 101 e. Park blvd suite 451 planotx 75074. [email protected]
- Third party terms of agreement: you must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the software.
- Third party beneficiary: you acknowledge and agree that apple and apple's subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the agreement, apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.